2019 Attendee Testimonials

The Medical Spa Show is a great resource for those looking to enter the industry or those looking to grow. I’ve attended the past two years and have taken back many of the ideas presented. Our spa is already one of the largest providers of Botox and Dermal Fillers in the US, but after attending the 2018 conference we experienced over 26% growth by implanting many of the strategies presented. We look to continue our growth in 2019 and beyond with the resources and knowledge available through AmSpa!

- Anthony Moschitto, Practice Manager, DermaTouch RN, Houston, TX

I attended with two other coworkers and we were absolutely blown away with our experience at the show. There were so many exciting new things to bring back to our office. All of the guest speakers were very informative and awesome role models in this industry. We look forward to attending the show again in the years to come!

- Baylee Sims, Aesthetician, Plastic Surgery Associates of Valdosta, Valdosta, GA

The Medical Spa Show exceeded my expectations! Not only was it eye opening for us, we learned so much about every angle of the med spa business. We currently own a day spa and hair salon but feel more equipped now to start the process of opening a medical spa. I’m really looking forward to the next event!

- Melissa Gaffney, Owner, The Skin & Body Spa, Nashua, NH

I absolutely loved the Medical Spa Show hosted by AmSpa! Being new to the industry, it was extremely helpful to hear experienced speakers. It is always beneficial to network with other industry professionals and see what we can integrate into our medical spa. Thank you AmSpa for another amazing event.

- Bobbie Ketrow, Medical Spa Manager, The Spa at MidAmerica, Glen Carbon, IL

The Medical Spa Show is amazing. This is my third AmSpa event and I learn something new every time. I would recommend anyone thinking about opening a spa or who already has a spa to come to the Medical Spa Show. Doctors who think they are too busy or think they already know everything: let me be the first to tell you, you are missing the bus! You’re not too busy and you don't know everything. No one does! Keep learning, knowledge is power.

- Jodie Uhlemeyer, Office Manager, Find a Better You, O’Fallon, MO


Members-only Registration for MSS 2020 now open!


The medical spa show 2019 Highlights

Did you make it to Las Vegas for The Medical Spa Show 2019? We had a great time and whether you made it or not, we hope to see you at MSS 2020!

See some highlights from the show below, and if you have pictures you want to share, post them on social with the hashtag #MedSpaShow2019!

1.jpeg

AmSpa’s CEO, Alex Thiersch, presented to over 900 medical spa professionals about the current state and legal landscape of the medical spa industry.

2.jpg

According to AmSpa's 2018 State of the Industry Report, 82% of industry professionals have been in the industry for less than 10 years! The industry is young and people are flooding into the market.

3.jpeg

80% of med spa facilities are a single location, and of the remaining 20%, most have no more than 2-3 locations. This is an industry of mom-and-pop stores where you can open up and make a difference, and it's one of few industries that you can succeed and flourish just on your own!

4.jpg

Allergan sponsored the Members-Only reception, where AmSpa members networked and traded notes about their experience in the industry. AmSpa’s membership network has grown to over 2,000 members, and we were very excited to meet new members and our super fans!

5.jpg

AmSpa’s Glam Celeb Duo, Dr. Sheila Nazarian and Glam RN, greeted guests on the red carpet at The Opening Night Party. 


6.jpg

AmSpa attendees fiercely competed in the app game for a chance to win luxurious prizes including 2 Gucci Bags, a Louis Vuitton bag, an iWatch, an all expenses paid trip MSS20 and an all expenses paid trip to the Next Level! event – courtesy of AmSpa.

7.jpg

The Social Media Glam Stars met their super fans after the Social Media panel, “How to Gain Thousands of Social Media Followers and Why It’s Important”

8.jpg

What Happens in Vegas, Doesn’t Always Stay in Vegas … and some attendees have the AmSpa tats to prove it!

We loved having you, and we'll see you again next year at #MedSpaShow2020, Jan 31-Feb 2, 2020!