Aria Resort and Casino
3730 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV, 89109
The Medical Spa Show Hotel Room Block:
The room block at the Aria is sold out. A very limited amount of Rooms have been added at the Vdara which is located across the street (and connected by express tram). Rooms are on a first come, first service basis. Details are below. The room block link and booking information is provided in the registration confirmation email after registering for the event.
Vdara Resort & Spa at Aria Las Vegas
2600 W. Harmon Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89158
Vdara Resort & Spa is connected to Aria via ARIA Express Tram
Hours: 8:00a.m. to 4:00a.m. daily
The ARIA Express Tram is on an elevated electronic track connecting: Aria, Bellagio, Vdara, Park MGM and The Shops at Crystals
The Medical Spa Show Vdara Group Rates:
Thursday, February 7 $129++
Friday, February 8 $129++
Saturday, February 9 $299++
Must book on or before 5pm CST Friday, January 25 to secure discounted room block rate. Block Rooms are on a first come first serve basis and subject to sell-out. Rooms are on a first come, first serve basis.
• A daily resort fee of $39 plus tax will be applied to each hotel reservation and is required at check-in.
• A deposit of the first night's room & tax is required at time of booking.
• The credit or debit card used to reserve your reservation will be required upon check-in. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out and may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
• Additional Guests Charges: There is an additional nightly fee of $40 plus tax for each additional room occupant above 2, with a max of 4 people per room.
• Incidental Deposit: We will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax, resort fees, and an additional incidental amount of $100 per day to allow you access to room charging privileges and may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount.
• Estimated taxes are based on current tax rates (subject to change as permitted by applicable law). Additional taxes, if any will be due upon check-in.
For questions about accessibility or to request ADA accommodations at the event, please contact Mary Richter at 312-638-1264 or email@example.com. Three weeks advance notice of need for accommodations is requested.
Beware of Unauthorized Hotel Solicitations
Note that the Aria Resort & Casino is the only official hotel provider associated with our event. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering accommodations for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with the show. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences.
We have recently become aware of a company calling from Global Travel Partners that is NOT affiliated or approved to call on behalf of the American Med Spa Association or the Aria Resort & Casino.
Checking into and out of Las Vegas hotels can be a drawn out hassle, but the Aria Resort & Casino features mobile check-in up to 24 hours before your arrival to streamline the process and save you time and stress.
Click here for more information on mobile check-in.