The Official Medical Spa Show App for the 2019 show is available for download!
Win Big at The Medical Spa Show
Play The Medical Spa Show prize game for a chance to win big while you’re in Vegas. Scan codes to earn points toward a number of desirable prizes!
2019 Prizes Included:
Six AmSpa Giveaways
All-expenses-paid* trip to AmSpa Next! Level Leadership Event in Asheville, North Carolina on June 1 - 3, 2019
All-expenses-paid* trip to The Medical Spa Show 2020 at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, January 31 - February 2, 2020
1 Louis Vuitton handbag
2 Gucci handbags
1 Apple Watch
*Up to 3 nights hotel accommodation and standard economy airfare from the continental United States
How to play the game
1. Download the official Medical Spa Show app at:
2. Launch the app and click “Sign in” on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. In order to sign in, please enter your email address and select “Don’t Know Your Password.” Then re-enter your email and select “Email Me Sign-In Link.”
4. Check your email and spam folders for the password reset confirmation. Then click the “Magic Sign-in” link to create your password and customize your profile settings.
5. Once you’ve created your password, sign in to the app. Make sure you “Allow Push Notifications” so you’re receiving updates and alerts from the app in real-time.
6. On the Home Screen click “Game.” Then, click on the “Rules" tab to view the activities and point breakdown. Click on the “Activities” tab to see what points you have accumulated.
7. Scan QR codes. YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO SCAN CODES. Go back to the home page, and click on “Scan.” Make sure you “Allow Access to your Camera” in order to use the QR code scanning.
The Prize Winners will be announced during Drinks in the Expo Hall in the Mariposa Ballroom on Saturday, February 9th from 5:00pm - 6:30pm.
Winners must be present to win. The top point-earner will be able to choose their prize, second point earner will follow to choose their prize, and so-on. In case of a tie a random raffle will be used as a tiebreaker.
How to get prize codes
Complete any of these tasks to get a scannable code and gain points:
Speak with an exhibitor: 75 points
Speak with an exhibitor in the Expo Hall and you can scan their QR code to earn points. Each of the 92 exhibitors has a unique code so speak to as many as you can to maximize your points!
Use the hashtag #MedSpaShow2019 in a Tweet: 150 points
We’d love for you to share your experience at The Medical Spa Show 2019! Link your Twitter account in the app to send a tweet using the hashtag #MedSpaShow2019. Points will automatically sync to your account.
Scan in at the Photo Booth at the Opening Night Party: 150 points
Get your next Insta-worthy photo at the Opening Night Party's Photo Booth!
Get your photo taken at the Step-and-Repeat: 150 points
Get your photo taken at the AmSpa step-and-repeat banner by the official event photographer during the Friday Opening Night Party to earn 150 points!
Give AmSpa a video testimonial: 225 points
We’d love to hear your thoughts about The Medical Spa Show 2019! Track down our official videographer during the Happy Hour in Mariposa Foyer on Friday, February 8th and give us a video testimonial for 225 points!
On Instagram Story, name 5 out of the 13 AmSpa Member Benefits: 250 points
Take to IG story to share with us 5 out of the 13 AmSpa Member benefits. You must tag @amspa_americanmedspa to qualify for points. Winners will be chosen based on the level of detail, creativity, and proper tagging of AmSpa's account and hashtag #MedSpaShow2019. You must complete the activity before 3pm PST on Saturday, February 9th to enter.
Create Custom Schedules
Make sure to attend your desired classes by creating a custom schedule!
Select your must-see talks from the four tracks of education
Find your favorite speakers and topics
Add to Your Schedule
Scroll down on the Home Screen to see your upcoming selected classes to be sure you don't miss out
Navigating the Conference floor like a pro
In-app maps will make sure you discover the exhibitor to partner you to success
Download the official Medical Spa Show app using the links below.
Launch the app and click “Sign in” on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
In order to sign in, please enter your email address and select “Don’t Know Your Password.” Then re-enter your email and select “Email Me Sign-In Link.”
Check your email and spam folders for the password reset confirmation. Then click the “Magic Sign-in” link to create your password and customize your profile settings.
Once you’ve created your password, sign in to the app. Make sure you “Allow Push Notifications” so you’re receiving updates and alerts from the app in real-time.
Need assistance with the app or want to update your information? Send an email here to Lee at Pathable for assistance.
MEDICAL SPA SHOW APP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Eligibility: The 2019 Medical Spa Show Game (the Game) is open only to persons who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry where legally permitted. Employees, officers and representatives of Sponsor; as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Show Exhibitors and exhibitor employees are not eligible. If asked, Entrant must provide valid proof of age by way of valid picture identification (driver’s license, passport, state identification card, or military identification card). The Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is valid only in the continental United States, void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. A Purchase or Payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Game. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Sponsor: The Game is sponsored by American Med Spa Association LLC.
The Game Period: The Game Period will commence on February 1, 2019 and will end at the commencement of Winner Selection on February 9, 2019.
How to Play:
1. Game Entrant will need to download the official Medical Spa Show App (The App) (MSS2019 available free on the Google Play Store and the iTunes App Store).
2. Entrant will receive Prize Codes for completing certain Tasks during the Game Period.
3. Prize Codes are redeemed in the App via scanning or entering the provided code to award points to the Entrant
4. Entrant point totals will be used to determine Prize Winners at Winner Selection
Tasks: Entrants can complete the following tasks to receive Prize Codes. Tasks may only be completed once per Entrant.
1. Speak with Exhibitor: Speak with an exhibitor in the Expo Hall and receive a Prize Code. Each of the exhibitors has a unique Prize Code. This task may be completed once for each exhibitor to receive Prize Code worth 75 points.
2. Send a Tweet using hashtag #MedSpaShow2019: Entrants must link their Twitter account in the App and send a tweet using the hashtag #MedSpaShow2019. Entrant will receive 150 points automatically to their account.
3. Give AmSpa a video testimonial: Entrant must provide live testimonial on Medical Spa Show 2019 for video recording to official videographer during the Happy Hour Event on 2/8/2019 located in the Mariposa Foyer to receive Prize Code worth 225 points
4. Have Photograph taken at Photo Booth at Opening Night Party Event: Entrant must have photograph taken at the photo booth located at the Opening Night Party Event on 2/8/2019 located in the Primrose Ballroom on Level 3 to receive Prize Code worth 150 points
5. Get photo taken at the step-and-repeat: Entrant must have photo taken at the AmSpa “step-and-repeat” banner by the official event photographer at the Opening Night Party Event on 2/8/19 located in the Primrose Ballroom on Level 3 to receive Prize Code worth 150 points
6. Post a Story on Instagram: Entrant must post a Story on Instagram using the “Instagram Stories” function. Story must share at least 5 out of the 13 AmSpa Member benefits. Story must include tag “@amspa_americanmedspa” and hashtag “#MedSpaShow2019” to qualify for points. Points are awarded at Sponsor’s discretion and will be based on detail and creativity of Story. Story must be posted before 3pm PST on 2/9/2019 for points consideration. Winning stories will receive 250 points directly to account.
Prize Codes: May only be used once per Entrant to award points. Prize codes must be redeemed in the official Medical Spa Show App to count towards Entrant’s point totals. Any attempts to duplicate points, redeem prize codes multiple times or codes not provided to Entrant or accrue points not in accordance with these terms and conditions will result in the disqualification of participant and forfeiture of all prizes or awards.
Winner Selection: Winners will be announced on Saturday, February 9, 2019 at the venue hall. Entrants must be physically present at the venue hall to win. Prize Winners will be selected based on point totals accrued in the App, beginning with the greatest number of point accrued by Entrant. The Entrant with the greatest point total will be able to select from available prizes first. Then the Entrant with the 2nd greatest point total will be permitted to select from the remaining available prizes. Followed by 3rd and then 4th point totals and so on until all prizes have been selected. In the event of identical point totals among multiple Entrants, Sponsor will use a random drawing to select the Entrant who will select a prize first.
Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal, lesser, or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right to remove prizes from the Game prior to Prize Selection without substituting an alternate prize. Some Prizes are provided by Prize Suppliers. For non-tangible or Prizes not physically present at Winner Selection the Winner’s contact information will be provided to Sponsor or Prize Supplier to coordinate delivery of Prize. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Prize Codes redeemed during the Game Period.
Taxes: ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS. Prize Winners may receive a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by Sponsor or Prize Supplier as appropriate.
Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Game or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Game constitutes each winner’s consent to the use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration by Sponsor or Prize Supplier.
General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Game, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Game or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Game; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Game; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Game or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Game or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Game.
Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Game or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Illinois or the appropriate Illinois State Court located in Cook County, Illinois U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Game, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
Severability: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.